Makes about 7 dozen cookies
- 4 cups finely chopped dried apricots (about 1 pound)
- 4 cups flaked coconut or coconut macaroon crumbs (about 21 macaroons)
- 2 cups slivered almonds, toasted and finely chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- Whole almonds (optional)
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except whole almonds. Chill 2 hours.
- Shape chilled dough into 1-inch balls. Top each with whole almond (optional). Store leftovers tightly covered in refrigerator.
source: Family Features